- Class Schedule
Aluma Membership Rewards Program
Terms and Conditions
- The Aluma Membership Rewards Program is free to join. You will be automatically enrolled when you purchase or renew any eligible in-studio membership (listed below) on or after September 1, 2022:
2. Collecting Rewards Points
- When purchasing or renewing an eligible membership, you will automatically earn and accrue points to your account at a rate of 10% of every $1.00 USD spent (i.e. 0.1 points for $1.00 USD spent; 1 point for $10.00 USD spent, etc).
- We will send you updates via email of your Rewards Points earnings and balance each time you purchase or renew an eligible membership.
- You may also check your points balance and history by logging into your Zen Planner account from any web browser on your phone or computer (not available through the Zen Planner app) and clicking the "My Rewards" link on your Profile page.
- We reserve the right at any time and without prior notice:
- To change these terms and conditions, the eligible goods and services, the reward rate, the redemption rate and any other detail of the program
- To suspend or terminate the Aluma Membership Rewards Program
- Rewards Points have no cash value and cannot be sold, transferred or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Your Rewards Points do not expire. They will continue to accrue with your renewals as long as you maintain an active in-studio membership.
5. Redeeming Rewards Points
- Rewards Points may be redeemed as partial or full payment at a rate of $1.00 USD per Rewards Point for the following (subject to scheduling and availability):
- Special Events
- Private Yoga Sessions
- Teacher Training
- Retail Items
- Rewards Points are not redeemable for any other items, including but not limited to Cash, Credit, Gift Cards, Class Cards, Memberships, Drop-Ins or any products or services that are reserved only for new clients.
- To redeem points, email email@example.com.
- Rewards Points may not be used for purchases or attendance to workshops, events, etc. for clients or members other than yourself.
- Rewards Points cannot be credited towards purchases already made; you must email us prior to making your purchases in order to use your Rewards Points.
- Upon redemption, Rewards Points are deducted from your account.
- Purchases made with Rewards Points are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE. In certain cases, a credit may be given at the sole discretion of Aluma Yoga.
6. Membership Cancellation
- All Rewards Points you have earned and accrued are forfeited immediately upon cancellation of your membership unless you have purchased or renewed, with no break in continuity, another eligible membership.