- Class Schedule
Terms and Conditions
1. Membership and Payment
- Your membership includes regularly scheduled in studio, and/or live stream classes, dependent upon your membership selection, and begins on the date you electronically sign up. Special events, workshops and teacher training sessions are not included. Your credit card or bank account information on file will be used for the purpose of paying membership fees.
- This MONTHLY membership option provides for a month-to-month membership with recurring monthly dues and fees. Your Monthly membership, unless prepaid, must be paid via a credit card, debit card or an Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization program on the effective date of this Agreement and will continue to be charged to your specified Payment Method on or around the same day of each month until this Agreement is cancelled.
- Late Payments: Any unpaid balance for membership fees that is more than 30 days past due will result in cancellation of your membership.
2. Membership Holds
- Aluma Yoga allows you to temporarily put a hold on your membership upon a written request 30 days prior to the hold date for a fee of $15 per month. Membership holds are permitted subject to the following: (1) your membership may be put on hold for up to 3 months in any 12-month period; and (2) your membership may only be put on hold for full months not partial months. Once the hold ends, your membership will resume at the same rate, although the monthly date will change to a new date based on the dates of the membership hold.
- To cancel this Agreement for any reason, you must send a written notification to email@example.com. You may cancel a monthly membership at any time for any reason (e.g., disability, death or relocation) with 7 days notice effective as of your next scheduled payment date by sending notice of such termination prior to your next scheduled payment date. Refunds will not be given if your membership fee has already been paid.
Termination for Cause:
- Aluma Yoga may terminate your membership if: you fail to make timely payments; your Payment Method is cancelled, interrupted or discontinued for any reason and you do not provide an alternative; you fail to follow any Aluma membership policies; or your conduct is improper or harmful to Aluma Yoga or its clients as determined by Aluma Yoga.
Termination Without Cause:
- Aluma Yoga may terminate your membership without cause.
- If you cancel your membership and you want to rejoin, you must buy a new membership and pay the one time enrollment fee of $29.
- You may upgrade your membership at any time.
- You may downgrade your membership at any time, and it will go into effect at the next renewal date.
4. Private Session Cancellations
- Private Sessions are paid for upon scheduling and are non-refundable. Sessions may only be cancelled with 48 hours notices and must be rescheduled within 30 days or you will forfeit the session. Cancellation with less than 48 hours notice and no-shows are forfeited and are non-refundable.
- By electronically signing or otherwise electronically accepting and agreeing to this Agreement on your own behalf or as the parent or legal guardian of a minor, you are certifying that you are at least 18 years old and that you have carefully reviewed, fully understand and agree to all provisions of this Agreement. You further understand and agree that you are responsible for all payments described herein.